Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's New #5

It's been quite some time since I posted What's New to this blog.. So to make up all the delay, here it is:

So basically, I had tried to stop myself from buying more books, but it's obviously not working.. So I just let it be and so far I got some pretty interesting books for myself xp



from the top:
- The Passage (Passage series #1) by Justin Cronin
- Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved series #3) by Cate Tiernan *Yes! Finally I completed this series, will hv Immortal Beloved reading marathon)
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien *currently reading*
- The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner series #2) by James Dashner
- The Maze Runner (Maze Runner series #1) by James Dashner
- Iron Legends (Iron Fey series ~ Novellas) by Julie Kagawa *I will post about my December reading marathon later on and Iron Fey series will play important part in it*
- Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols *already read this, you can find my review of this book on this blog*
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
- The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice *already read this as well, unfortunately I haven't posted review about this book, although you can find my comment about it on my GoodReads*
- Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr *already read this, you can find my review of this book on this blog*

Alright that'd be all for now ;) I have so much to catch up and read.

Oh and I'm so excited for Christmas and my December reading. I will post about it later.

Happpy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. Wow. All of them are English Book. I envy you.

    Do you rarely buy the translation ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there.. Yes, I rarely read translation.. I think it's just a matter of preference.. I am more comfortable read it in english ;)

      btw thanks for stumbling on my blog and for the add on GR.. hope to discuss books with you soon <3

      Delete