SO I am really excited to share you results of my own Book-A-Thon Challenge!
It was actually pretty productive, out of 7 challenges I have managed successfully executed 6 of them!
Here are the books that I read (or still am currently reading):
Details as below:
* The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain - Read a Claasic (221 pages)
* The Girl who Kicked The Hornet's Nest (Millenium #3) - Read a 500+ Page Book, Read a Book That Has Been On Your Shelf the Longest Time, AND Finish a Series! (820 pages)
* Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) - Re-read a Book AND Listen to an Audiobook (equal to 391 pages)
* The Gargoyles by Andrew Davidson - just finishing this book, I was already on page 366 of 499 so I finished this book off, so basically I read 133 pages)
* Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick - an eARC provided by NetGalley and the author (216 pages)
* Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - still currently reading it, but during the book-a-thon week, I read the first 108 pages.
the only challenge that I didn't successfully execute was read more than 300 pages a day. There were days where I didn't read 300 pages, but there were days where I read more than 300 pages, so it didn't really matter I guess.
In conclusion, during the book-a-thon week, grand total of pages I read is..
(221+820+391+216+133+108) = 1,889 pages!
Well, I am happy with the result, it has been pretty productive! :D