Sunday, July 13, 2014

Book Review: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


Author: Rainbow Rowell
Published: April, 12th 2012
Publisher: Orion
Pages: 324
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis:

Eleanor is the new girl in town, and with her chaotic family life, her mismatched clothes and unruly red hair, she couldn't stick out more if she tried.

Park is the boy at the back of the bus. Black T-Shirts, headphones, head in a book - he thinks he's made himself invisible. But not to Eleanor...never to Eleanor.

Slowly, steadily, through late-night conversations and an ever-growing stack of mix tapes, Eleanor and Park fall for each other. They fall in love the way you do the first time, when you're young, and you feel as if you have nothing and everything to lose.

Deskynowsky's Review:

OMG!

Possibly the best Rainbow Rowell's book I have read so far (the only book that I hvn't read from her is Landline, but I will read it soon)..

The story, the characters, the development were so hypnotizing.. There was something really classic, timeless, and super attractive about Eleanor and Park.. I can't say anything more, coz I personally found this book flawless! And the ending, tho it was kinda abrupt, but I couldn't help to smile and think what I think that would be.. It got to be it! *wink*

I WANT THIS BOOK TO BE MADE INTO A MOVIE! I even made this super quick fanvid of who I think will picture Eleanor and Park.. Check it out! Haha and tell me what you think XD




1 comment:

  1. Nice.
    I've been wanting to read this book for awhile now.
    I'd definitely watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete