Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 2012 Wrap-Ups! and updates

So these are the pile that I finished reading this December 2012 XD

My only read that I am still currently-reading is eARC of A Conspiracy of Alchemists (just started reading it today 30.12.2012) and I am already loving it! so I think I might be able to finish reading it either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I am planning to post the book-reviews tomorrow, yup just exactly at the end of the year (except for Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice which I have already included in the collective review-post for The Vampire Academy series)

Starting January 2013, I am committed to myself to read at-least one classics and one modern-classics every month. The rest can be either YA, New-Adult, or Adult books.

and I know that I am not quite active blogging this past couple of days or weeks. I apologize for my laziness, I don't have any good excuse for that tho.. I am sooo envy to people who can read one book a day.. haha.. they are def superhuman!

hmm.. what else.. what else.. oh.. I also haven't posted any new book-haul post XP .. Actually, I did get new books this month, since December is my fave month of the year coz there are so many festivities to celebrate; my birthday, christmas and new year, so I got some pretty awesome books xp . I think I will post What's New sometime later in January 2013, a bit late but then I can post December/Birthday/Christmas/New Year book haul in one post.. Totally gonna skip January Book Haul.. I already got too many..

Alright then.. That's all for now.. Until the next post ;D

Have a fun read, people! <3

Books:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Complete Ghost Stories by Charles Dickens
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Easy by Tammara Webber
Spirit Bound (TVA #5) by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice (TVA #6) by Richelle Mead
A Graphic Novel: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
A Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz

No comments:

Post a Comment