Sunday, June 15, 2014

TBR for period of 16th to 30th of June 2014 - Fantasy Marathon!


I am freaking excited to start these awesome fantasy books!

So I have:

- 2nd and 3rd books of Demon's Lexicon Trilogy by Sarah Rees Brennan, the Demon's Covenant an the Demon's Surrender ! I really really really love Demon's Lexicon, you can see my review of the book here (Book Review: The Demon's Lexicon (The Demon's Lexicon #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan). And I am sooo excited to see where everything will go after the whole crazy things in the 1st book!

- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. This is going to be my first book by Brandon Sanderson. I have seen Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn Trilogy around on BookTube community quite often lately, so I think I will start with this one coz I think it's a standalone so far.. And see if I really like it, I will start to collect the Mistborn trilogy books afterward :)

- AND SO EXCITED for STROMDANCER by JAY KRISTOFF!!! I think it's a Japanese Steampunk story.. It looks freaking bad-ass!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment