Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 8.0

So.... I know I am crazy, but I think the timing is right, so I decided to do one.. Currently I am challenging my self to do seven challenges of book-a-thon as you can see on my previous post. But then I watched a YouTube video by Catriona for LittleBookOwl and she will do a Read-a-Thon 8.0 challenge by Bout of Books next week (from August 19th to 25th 2013), it sounds exciting right? Well count me IN! I really need to get out from this reading slump and read as many as I can during the Read-a-Thon 8.0. Here for more infos:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I have prepared some list of books am going to read:
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver
- Terminal by Roderick Gordon & Brian Williams

Well, that be books to read during read-a-thon 8.0 (for now), we will see what happen.. Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment